Friday, January 23, 2009







Alright, So I got my tonsils removed. Never in a million years did I ever expect it to be so HORRIBLE. I am just super greatful that I had the greatest Dr ( I think) in the world doing my surgery. Ihave worked for him for over a year. I am very lucky that I had my husbandand my Mother to help me becauseI may not have made it. And lots of family visitors! (My mom had a really bad cough which is why she is wearing the mask)

3 comments:

Staci said...

Its about time you added a post - I check your blog all the time!!

Nicole Lambert said...

Oh man!! That does not look like a fun adventure! I am glad that you are okay now!! Your Mom and JJ are seriously the cutest and nicest people ever.... next to you of course :)


By the way I forgot to thank you guys for hanging out with us while we were in UTAH for THHREEE weeks! You guys are the beST! We had a blast with you!!! We would have been so bummed if we didn't get A call from you!!

LOVE YA TONS!

Mike and Nickie said...

What a bad cousin I am, I had no idea you were having that surgery. Glad all went fine. It was good to see you guys on Sunday, even though it was only for a minute.