Thursday, December 18, 2008

SURGERY!!!

Alright people... I'm really nervous. I have surgery sched. for tomorrow (12/19). I'm getting my tonsils removed and lets say I am slightly on edge. I work for the surgon who is taking them out so I know just about everything there is to know about this surgery, I answer all of our Patients questions when they call in post-op but now that it is my turn I am not doing so well! I keep asking the DR. I work for questions that I already know the answer to.

First I have never been put under so I am not feeling to confident on that aspect. Second, I have helped with this surgery in the OR and now I am kinda hoping I did not see that side of it.

ANYWAYS... Anyone who has had the surgery and can tell me what helped them with it all I would love to hear your comments!

1 comment:

Amy Piller said...

You are going to do great! I have never had it but I totally understand your fear. Just think you get to have jj take care of you for a good couple weeks. Love you - good luck it will go great!